Cheek and Mouth Kit
When our kinesiology patches are applied, the lifting motion of the tape creates a space between the top layer of skin and the underlying tissues. The skin looks rejuvenated, plumper and application over time helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Try and use me every day.
Four tape shapes to treat your cheek and mouth area
+ Illustrative flyer explaining all the steps for application and removal
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Reduces Marionette Lines
- Minimizes nasolabial folds
- Lifts and tones the cheek and mouth area
- Defines cheekbones
- Prevents drooping mouth corners
WHY IT'S SPECIAL
- We developed a new tape for the facial skin. It is not just regular pre-cut kinesiotape: our adhesive is less strong/gentle compared to other tape.
- The waves on every of our patches are turned in the right direction to ensure its effect on the treated area. Kinesiotape needs to be applied in a certain direction to unfold its effects.
- Every patch is especially designed to treat the underlying muscle - one shape can't fit all the muscle areas of the face. We also make it intuitive to use and fashionable.
- The postcard inside has detailed instructions on how to apply, find the right position and remove the patches. Finding the right spot is crucial for the success of the treatment.
All skin types, perfect for sensitive skin. Also suitable for expectant mums! Seriously, we can't think of anyone who wouldn't benefit from our tape, but please never use on open acne wounds.
Our patches have been developed for sensitive facial skin. They are made out of natural, breathable cotton with a thin glue layer specially designed to be much gentler than ordinary.
WE CARE ABOUT YOUR SKIN
We care for you and your skin. That's why we would like to bring to your attention the following important information about our tapes.
All our products are dermatologically tested and designed with less glue to be gentler. However, some skin conditions can show a reaction or a tingling sensation often a sign that the product is working.
If you experience redness or your skin feels dry/sensitive hours after removal, we recommend you stop using it for a while.